FARM STAYS AT HUSKY MEADOWS FARM
IMMERSE YOURSELF AND CONNECT
Husky Meadows is a working organic farm and a gorgeous, bucolic respite from the harried world.
Our farm offers accommodation, meals and experiences in an intimate, cozy setting with 3 guest suites and a 2 bedroom apartment. Book with friends or come to make new ones!
Our standard farm stay package includes:
- Two night’s lodging in our beautiful and spacious suites.
- All meals with beverages including wine and cocktails: Friday night welcome dinner, Saturday light breakfast & lunch, Saturday evening cooking class dinner and Sunday brunch.
- Guided farm activities with our farmer, hands-on cooking experiences and special workshops based on the season.
- Plenty of time for rest & relaxation on our 300 acre property with gardens, hiking trails and pond.
- Double Occupancy all-inclusive rate is $1950. Single Occupancy all-inclusive rate is $1550.
Additional nights may be available at $500 per room.
Private farm stays can be arranged and programmed for your group’s interests.
For more details about the seasonal themes of our farm stays please see our full calendar below.
Each dinner at the farm is just not the opportunity to enjoy a sumptuous meal. We see sharing a meal as a way to offer deeper connection to what is on the plate. It is also an opportunity to meet fellow community members around our communal farm tables and share in the convivial atmosphere that celebrates the land and the people that produce our ingredients. Our Meet the Farmer Dinner Series invites local farmers to share the stories of their farms while enjoying the fruits of their labor highlighted in the meal. We are excited to offer dinners that highlight guest chefs and local producers such as:
Cooking Classes with fresh farm produce is one of the highlights of all our Seed & Spoon Culinary Farm Stays. We also host private cooking classes upon request. Some of our recent classes include:
- Apple Pie Deep Dive
- Brioche Making
- Wild Edibles
- Valentine’s Couples Cooking Class
- Pasta & Ravioli
View our calendar for an updated class listing.
Capacity 4, two bedrooms one king and one queen with ensuite baths, sitting area, kitchenette, balcony overlooking our pergola and espalier. Book with friends or meet new ones! The perfect setting for an extended stay.
Capacity 2, queen bed, stand alone cabin, the most private our of our suites, with loft bedroom and propane fireplace
Capacity 2, king bed, ADA compliant, accessible without stairs, private porch over looking our wildflower meadow, can adjoin to Wolftree.
Capacity 2, king bed, soaking tub and steam shower, can adjoin with Wildflower.
- Organic bed linens and towels.
- Malin and Goetz bath ammenities.
- Hair dryer.
- Nespresso maker with organic coffees and tea kettle with assorted teas.
- Smeg mini-fridge stocked with selected beverages and wines.
- Welcome snacks.
- Wi-fi for when your need to connect.
- No screens or tvs so you can choose to disconnect.
- Books and magazines from our library.
- Notebooks, pens and pencils for recipes, gardening tips, journaling or creating poetic odes to the pastoral landscape.
BOOK YOUR 2023 FARM STAY
Explore the joys of seasonal cooking in a beautiful and unique setting, our small New England organic farm.
All great food starts with the best ingredients. Here in Norfolk, we revel in the joys of the growing season when we have the fresh produce just outside our kitchen door. Seed & Spoon Culinary Director, Tracy Hayhurst’s unique experience as both farmer and chef has inspired her to develop a program where curious cooks can delve into real food at the very roots: on the land where it is grown.
Seed & Spoon’s culinary programming includes a wide array of offerings from dinners with guest chefs, cooking classes that highlight the seasonal bounty, festive farm & foraging walks, and multi-day hands-on farm stays.
We are delighted to offer a beautiful 5 day art intensive experience this October with the gifted Marie-Colette Dupont Nivet. Marie-Colette is a native of Alsace and resident of Philadelphia […]
Join Our Newsletter
Subscribe to receive our latest updates in your inbox!