SUPPORT ORGANIC FARMING WITH A HUSKY MEADOWS FARM MEMBERSHIP
Community Supported Agriculture Farm Memberships
Traditional CSAs rely on their community to support the work of the farm throughout the year, not only during the harvest season when crops are available and abundant. Through a farm membership you can provide early season funding that ensures farmers have access to compost, seeds, and other growing supplies. In exchange for your commitment to the farm season, we offer a generous discount, member only farm stand hours, member programs and other treats!
This year we are excited to introduce our Farm Membership debit cards that will allow members to buy what they like when they like.
- Love cucumbers but hate kohlrabi? No problem! Choose your favorite items.
- Out of town for the week? Nothing goes to waste!
- Shop during our regular farm stand hours on Fridays and Saturdays as well as our member only hours on Wednesdays.
- Different membership levels to match your needs.
- In the spirit of highlighting the work of the whole farm, members can also use their cards for honey, seedlings and prepared food items from the kitchen.
- And of course we want to invite you to all the fun educational events and dinners at Seed and Spoon, so members will receive a 10% discount on those events as well!
As always we remain dedicated to organic, sustainable and regenerative farming methods to ensure the healthiest soils and produce.
How to Works
As a Husky Meadows Farm Member you’ll receive a membership debit card that you can use throughout the season at our farm stand. Use your card for veggies, fruit, honey, prepared food from our kitchen and even spring seedlings!
Pick your desired membership level and receive a 10% discount at check out. Use coupon code MEMBER10.